Advance of the show:
- Secure a venue. Space requirements are a minimum of 18 ft wide by 12 ft deep.
- Communicate with the booking agent your organizations’ decision concerning money, choosing from the options stated on the performance cost.
- Communicate with Tevyn East as to whether or not you can provide accommodations for her and the technical assistant the night of the show.
- Promote Leaps and Bounds in any or all of the following ways:
- Print and post our flyers (downloaded off of website)
- Send out our pre-written press release to your local newsletter or news media
- Share invitations to attend this event with other local Christian communities
- Send information through email list-servs
- Print up bulletin inserts
- Hand out postcards
- Use social media to get the word out (create facebook event, post, tweet, blog about the upcoming show)
- Print up the playbill, which will be available for download on the website, with enough copies for your projected audience.
Day of the Show:
- Have the space straight and ready for set up 3 hours in advance of the show.
- If the space is large enough that the AHP sound system should be connected to the on site sound system, there should be someone present during set up who is familiar with the on site sound system.
- Provide 4 volunteers, with audiences of 100 or less, or at least 6 volunteers with audiences of 100 or more, to welcome, take up donations, and help clean up the space afterward. The volunteers need to arrive one hour before the show begins.